Critical Atom XR Power Supply - Rose Gold and Black
The Critical Atom X-R is a small, user-friendly power supply that has been designed to include all of the same great features of the original AtomX, plus a few extra additions!
Critical has modernised the overlay design of the Atom X-R to enhance the user interface experience. The Critical Atom X-R is easy to cover and wrap for hygiene purposes and the buttons are still easy to operate once wrapped/covered. It also has the unique colour changing voltage indicator as featured on both Critical's Atom and AtomX power supplies, as well as a traditional display to show the exact voltage.
The Critical Atom X-R has dual outputs to connect multiple tattoo machines, whether you're using rotaries or coils. Critical has also added the capability to sync the power supply wirelessly with the CXP19 foot pedal - so less wires for a cleaner set-up!
The Atom X-R can be used with or without a foot pedal, thanks to the pedal override mode. If you are using a foot pedal, you can choose between maintained and momentary mode. This means you can either use your pedal to get your tattoo machine running with one click or by keeping the pedal down as long as you want the machine to run. There is also a jump start mode for tattoo machines that need a bit of extra power to get going.
Made in the USA, Critical's Atom X-R power supply has built-in short circuit protection and non-volatile memory, meaning that the presets will be held even when power to the unit is removed. The power supply also features built-in magnets in the base for a strong hold on any magnetic surface.
- Colour: Rose Gold / Black
- Dual outputs to connect multiple machines
- Wireless compatibility with the Critical CXP19 foot pedal (sold separately)
- Modernised overlay design to enhance user interface experience
- Colour changing voltage indicator and traditional voltage display
- Voltage range: 1.5-17 Volts (adjustable in 0.1 V steps)
- Pedal override mode - can be used with or without a foot pedal
- Maintained or momentary foot pedal modes
- Jumpstart enabled for hard-starting machines
- Built-in magnets for a strong hold on magnetic surfaces
- Non-volatile memory - holds presets even when power is removed
- Built-in short circuit protection
- Easy to wrap and cover for hygiene purposes
- Comprehensive 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Made in the USA