FK-D2-EXO (4.0mm) + x2 Powerbolt
The FK-D2 Exo is part of 'The Fourth Collection' and is for the fans who are one with the force. Featuring special designs honoring iconic characters from a galaxy far far away.
This FK-D2 features a 4.0mm stroke.
Feel the force with FK Irons.
The FK-D2 is one of FK Irons’ EXO collectibles that’s inspired by the number one co-pilot. Available in a 3.2 and 4.0 mm stroke, and with an extra Powerbolt for that extra support.
- FK Irons' first modular machine
- Available in 3.2mm or 4.0mm stroke options (non-interchangeable)
- 40mm ergonomic wide grip
- Forward weighted, aiding the artist with downward needle pressure
- Powerful, 9-watt brushless motor
- Reverse polarity protection in the RCA module for motor safety
- Wired or wireless (with the Powerbolt set) options for the artist
- Ideal for lining, color packing, and solid color works
- Less passes to saturate ink, reducing skin trauma
- Weighs only 6.8 ounces, 189 grams
- eGive ready, via Hover and RCA cable or wireless Powerbolt and Darklab app
- Compatible with most standard membrane cartridges
- NOT compatible with the Killswitch
The Exo User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.
|Product Brand||FK Irons|